Effective: July 1, 2021
Our mission is to provide universal access to the India’s best education. We believe strongly in preserving free speech and expression for our users as well as academic freedom for our Content Providers and instructors. We also want to make sure that all of our users and instructors feel safe and comfortable while using our Services. We have drafted this policy to ensure that people understand and follow the rules when participating in our online community and otherwise using our Services.
We may remove or edit inappropriate content or activity identified by or reported to us. We may separately suspend, disable, or terminate a user’s access to all or part of the Services.
You are prohibited from using our Services to share content that:
- Contains illegal content or promotes illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities. Please keep in mind that users who are as young as 13 use Manidhaneyam IAS Academy, and we do not allow content that is inappropriate for these younger users.
- Contains credible threats or organizes acts of real-world violence. We don’t allow content that creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm.
- Harrasses others. We encourage commentary about people and matters of public interest, but abusive or otherwise inappropriate content directed at private individuals is not allowed.
- Violates intellectual property, privacy, or other rights. Do not share content that you do not have the right to share, claim content that you did not create as your own, or otherwise infringe or misappropriate someone else’s intellectual property or other rights. Always attribute materials used or quoted by you to the original copyright owner.
- Spams others. Do not share irrelevant or inappropriate advertising, promotional, or solicitation content.
Please note that specific Content Offerings may have additional rules and requirements.
You also aren’t allowed to:
- Do anything that violates local, state, national, or international law or breaches any of your contractual obligations or fiduciary duties.
- Share your password, let anyone besides yourself access your account, or do anything that might put your account at risk.
- Attempt to access any other user’s account.
- Reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise misuse any content from our Services, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of our systems, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Break or circumvent our authentication or security measures or otherwise test the vulnerability of our systems or networks, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Try to reverse engineer any portion of our Services.
- Try to interfere with any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, spamming, or mail-bombing.
- Use our Services to distribute malware.
- Use our Services or any functionality of the Manidhaneyam IAS Academy platform for anything other than for completing online courses or for pedagogical purposes.
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.